Saturday, February 27, 2010

blah

I never explained the pictures in my last post. blah. My internet was being an ass at the time, so when it was finally normal i forgot about blogging.

oh well. My life's not that interesting anyway.
I added a timer thingy in this page. eeeh i dunno why i did it really.

so anyway uh yeah i never go on blogger anymore ;n;
I MEAN I DO, BUT I DON'T CHECK ALL THE BLOGS I WATCH. D8

Let's see what else can i talk about?
I'm addicted to listening to techno and j-core music. whenever i see download links i RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TARGET AS. I have so much freaking music, gosh. But it's fun fun. ♥♪


maybe it's picture update time.

Ok no, I could care less about Pokemon. I just like the Mystery Dungeon series.

Sticky notes.


Drew the dolphin.


Chesthair Pikachu


A derpy pikachu drawn at an oekaki place.

ok good bye now see you in like 3 months or whenever i feel like updating again. 83

1 comment:

Lara Torres said...

Awww, I hope you feel better.
I loved chesthair Pikachu. xD
I have depression issues, too, my friend. I hope you can blog moar since I enjoy reading your posts.


Yeah you don't check the blogs you post anymoar. D: Nuuuu
Hey at least I am reading this, riiiight? :D